Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The iPhone on Vacation


Recently, Megan and I went to Charleston, SC for vacation. For those of you who are curious we had a great time even though the weather didn't always cooperate. We stayed at a beach house on Isle of Palms. We went on walking tours, saw historic plantation homes, and learned more about the Civil War than I thought possible. All in all it was a great trip and Charleston does have a lot to offer for history buffs, a beautiful coastline, and some great shopping.

But the reason I'm writing this is to give a 'shout-out' to my iPhone. It saved us a couple of times on this trip. Megan and I did a lot of driving and exploring. Use of the iPhone for websites, maps, and phone numbers were invaluable. We were able to find information on the go which allowed us to waste very little time searching paper maps, phonebooks, or even sitting on the laptop at the house trying to find information about a particular attraction.

Would we still have had a great time without the iPhone? Of course, but I simply can't deny how useful and practical it became.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home